Thursday, July 14, 2011

12 Days Countdown: Malls

Honestly, I really am not that much of a shopaholic. I have met others who are waaay worse. One thing I am appreciative for though is the ample supply of malls, shopping and the general selection of stores in Phoenix. In Tucson there is Park Mall and Tucson Mall as well as the long neglected El Con Mall. Having only those few selections means that they are generally more crowded and that makes for a less enjoyable experience. We not only have more malls, we have more stores like my beloved Trader Joe's and Sprouts. I think there is only one Sprouts in Tucson which is on the other side of town, but worth the trip.

One thing I won't miss about Phoenix though are the parking lots. People in Arizona don't know how to drive in general, but this is particularly bad in parking lots. To find a car without dings from other car doors, or to even go a day without witnessing someone barreling through a parking lot is a rare thing.

No comments: