Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Yay for weddings! I love weddings, and I love that we were able to go to the wedding of one of my friends from high school. We ended up staying at Dad's house in Tucson, which worked out well since he was watching the kids. We arrived on Saturday and went to the rehearsal dinner which was at a house they rented for the weekend. The kids had a good time, but Jazzy did not take a nap and we also didn't pack well for the cooler temperatures, so we called it a night early and Jazz was asleep in the car by 7:00.



The next morning, we took the kids bowling and had a blast! I did my usual routine of holding back, I certainly did not want to intimidate anyone with my mad skills. Taylor had a great time, we had the bumpers on and he also used a ramp. The girls were great with Jasmine and helped Taylor launch the ball off the ramp. Brooks and Gabe found their groove and ended up scoring pretty well. After probably 5 games and 2 hours ish we headed back to the house and stuffed ourselves for Gabe's birthday barbecue. I should also mention that we had chorizo for breakfast, and mole the night before for dinner. Praise Jesus for Spanxx. Brooks and I left the party about 4:30 for the wedding, which was just a few minutes away. It was at the Tucson Botanical Gardens which were just beautiful. We really enjoyed ourselves, but more than anything it was nice to spend time with Brooks.


No comments: