Monday, October 18, 2010

Hooray for free time!

The past few weeks have been a very welcome relief. While my mind is full of the changes that will be coming, I am loving having free time with Brooks and the babies. This weekend was nothing short of wonderful. The kids played together like little angels, Brooks and I watched a movie on Netflix in the middle of the day, and in the afternoon we took the kids to the park, then went to the store to pick up a pumpkin for a class project Taylor will be doing. Taylor helped himself to some frosting from the fridge and I couldn't help but smile as I helped him scoop it out to lick the spoon. He even let his sister sit in his lap going down the slide at the park, and Jazzy excitedly mastered climbing up this wavy ladder. My heart was so full of happiness and love and it was just one of those days where I could not believe how lucky I was. My kids are just amazing and being their mom is truly the best!

No comments: