Monday, October 18, 2010

Decisions, Decisions



The kids love dressing up year round, so I guess it makes sense what to be for Halloween was something they changed their mind about a few times. Taylor originally wanted to be Wall-E, then changed his mind and wanted to be an astronaut. Easy, I thought, since we had just seen a pretty cool astronaut costume at the Challenger Space Museum. Jasmine first said she wanted to be "Dolly" (who is really Ariel, she just calls her Dolly), then changed her mind and wanted to be Jessie from Toy Story. We bought the Jessie costume at Wal-Mart, but discovered we'd bought the wrong size. When we went to exchange it, there were no more Jessie's so we let her pick out a Tinkerbell costume just for play. She had already changed her mind again and decided she wanted to be Princess Jasmine, which was fine but a little interesting since she is not really into the Aladdin movies. But, no biggie so I went online and ordered Jasmine from the Disney Store, my preferred costume store anyway. I really hate shopping at Wal-Mart anyway and their costumes are pretty cheesy. I wish we had a Target here, but until that point I guess I just need to get over myself. As for Taylor, I decided I really didn't want to drive an hour to the museum and instead found an astronaut costume on Amazon which should be here this week. I am not going to say anything to him until it comes, but I know my little space whiz will be so excited!

No comments: