Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Catch-Up

We have been having a great time at Grandma's but will be heading home soon. I have lots to do with the BizEMoms bridal expo coming up, and I am sure Daddy misses us.

We visited with Araceli and the kids, and ate some great Mexican food while we were there. Of course I forgot my karaoke machine so we didn't entertain the kids with our outstanding version of Whitney Houston's "Don't You wanna dance?" (at least I think that's what it is called, but I am sure you know the lyrics :)But, we had fun none the less. I also got to have lunch with Suzi, my friend from the nursery. We met at Old Chicago and Tay came with us. He entertained himself crawling around the floor and trying to play the video games. I got him one of those splat toys which was supposed to be a football or basketball, but turned out to be an eyeball. It was gross but he liked it. Mom and I went shopping, then ate some more great Mexican food, I went and had lunch with Katie at school, complete with my little carton of milk, and today we are going to go get sister pictures taken. We also got to visit with Erin and Tamar, and Tamar is just the cutest! I was calling her "honey" and now she calls me Auntie Honey. How cute is that? She even called me on the phone because she wanted to talk to Auntie Honey. Yesterday mom and I went into town because I had to get diapers for Tay and mom had a doctors appointment. We stopped and had lunch at Chuys, which was delicious. I have not had Chuys in forever and a day. It's fun being pregnant :)Tay also discovered how to unlock Grandma's glass doors, how to sneak out the doggy door and turn the hose on. He also cries like it is the end of he world when Grandma and Grandpa say no, which fortunately they have only done a few times. He has had a blast following Sammy and Katie around.

We have also talked to Daddy about 10 times a day. I do miss him, and I know Tay does too. Although he loves playing at Grandma's house, I am sure he wants to go home. We will have a busy next couple of weeks, but then hopefully will settle down. We have lots of shopping to do, things to plan and a new baby to start spoiling stinky rotten.

No comments: