Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet, sweet California


The I-10 in Arizona


The windmills outside of Twenty Nine Palms


Green!


LA Traffic




Growing up in Arizona, vacationing in California is something everyone does. Living in California is always something you dream about as a kid and yet somehow as I have gotten older it is something I just don't think about much. I think if you really want something, you can always find a way to make it work, right? A few of my friends from school are now in California and all seem to be enjoying it. I have friends who have moved to Arizona from California. But yet, for some reason, on this trip I felt geniunely sad to leave the state. I don't know if it is because I wonder if/when we'll be able to visit again or maybe it's something else? As we drove away from Riverside and all the pretty green grassy hills, I turned around and looked at Taylor. "I am going to miss California," he said. Me too, little man. Me too.

No comments: