Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disneyland!

Her Royal Highness, the Spoiled Little Princess Jasmine, enjoyed an early birthday present by visiting Disneyland. It was a short trip, but so nice...

We drove out Sunday morning and went to Disneyland for Monday only. We compromised and decided to try to do this trip on a budget (what's that?!) and bought the one day-one park tickets. It was a full day, but we did it and I don't think the kids remembered there was a second park there. I mean, when we really think about it, at the ripe old age of 6, Taylor has now been to Disneyland three times and two of those times were on the three-day Park Hopper tickets. When I stop and try to be reasonable about this, although I wish I could buy them the world, they really aren't that deprived.

And did I mention it was nice? Oh, so nice! We really did not get stressed out, we split up twice so Taylor could ride Indiana Jones and the Matterhorn with Daddy, the kids were reasonable about only getting a few toys each, and we all just really enjoyed being together. Jazzy also got to see Ariel, Cinderella and her Fairy God Mother, Snow White, Goofy and Aladdin.


No comments: