Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthdays!



March is a fun month for a few girly reasons...it is the birthday of Little Miss Jasmine on the 4th and her lucky mama on the 10th.

We celebrated little Miss Jasmine's bday early at Disneyland, but on her actually b-day we had her last therapy sessions and had cupcakes at home. She got a new pair of fairy wings as well as the Sleeping Beauty, Pocohantas and Jasmine dolls AND she got the Jessie costume from the Disney Store, complete with the sparkly red hat and sparkly red Jessie boots.

The next day we had a Thank- You party for her wonderful therapists, Amber and Kim. I have some cute pictures of that, but they are stuck on the internal memory of our (now) old camera. Once I find the cord I'll have to download those.

Today is my b-day and so far it has been a great day! I am still a little under the weather, but recovering from the flu from Hell. I thought my birthday present was our new camera, but I was surprised this morning with a present from Taylor (two new pairs of shoes!) and this afternoon I received some beautiful flowers from the best husband ever.

This weekend we will be in Tucson and celebrating the Toy Story way. Jazzy will be having a party at Tata's house where she will get to wear her new Jessie costume. Taylor is going to be Buzz Lightyear and Brooks and I are going to be Woody and Jessie.

1 comment:

Celi said...

Hey Sis-
Just read your post. It was my intention to have all the kids serenade you in song via Skype but we, too, all fell ill from the "flu from hell." I can't remember the last time I was that sick! But we all cuddled in bed, watched endless hours of ridiculous television shows and wished you well from afar. Great hugs to you and Jazzy and great hopes for a happy year for you all!!