Saturday, March 1, 2008

Still no baby...

For the past three nights, I have had very uncomfortable and painful contractions, even to the point where we decided to start timing, or when Brooks was not home, I was ready to call him. Then, they'd stop. This is completely unfair. Brooks had a talk with Jasmine and told her it was time to come out and that she should be sleeping in her own crib now, and not mommy's tummy.

While Jasmine is not cooperating, I am just trying to keep busy doing stuff. I am hoping when we go in on Monday the doctor will schedule the induction sooner rather than later. Brooks went in to work this weekend to get ahead, so that way he would have a little less to catch up on.

I have had lots of friends calling daily, which is very sweet and heartwarming. Currently in the BizEMoms agenda, Jasmine's birth is under the member brags section. The joke is they may have to change that to a brag about me for having the longest pregnancy. Taylor had been born by now, so what's the hold up Jasmine?

No comments: