Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Pee Adventures of Princess Jazz and Big Brother

My kids love to pee, apparently it's pretty cool. I am convinced my daughter prefers potties in stores to our bathroom at home because sure enough whenever we leave the house or are on the road she starts doing the potty dance (restricted movement version because she is after all, in her car seat). "I have to go potty" is by far her favorite phrase. I am sure if I gave her the choice of a bag of M&M's or stopping in a Circle K bathroom she'd choose the latter. Taylor can at least try to hold it, sometimes successfully, but lately with our longer times in the car he has had a few accidents. One occured on Queen Creek road somewhere near the horse ranches by Cooper. Every time he passes that spot he reminds me that is where he peed. At the time he was pretty embarrassed about it but with the giddiness in his voice when he retells the tale I think he actually thinks it was funny. Yesterday Jasmine peed for the upteenth time in the car on another trip home, and today despite the fact that she peed before we left the house, she had to pee while I was filling out the paperwork at Taylor's optometrist, and then had another potty break while Taylor was having his exam, she managed to pee herself at the park less than an hour later. Although I did not have a change of clothes with me (I should know better by now), I did have a water bottle so I could at least wash the pee off of the play set. Brooks and I just threatened her with diapers so hopefully that'll learn her to hold it.

No comments: