Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jasmine's Close-Up


Yesterday little Jasmine received a 4D Ultrasound. We have been so excited about this, especially since it was not offered to us when Taylor was born. They had just come out back then, and now we were able to get one right at the doctor's office. She looks just like Taylor and was punching away. I am sure she was just practicing her cheerleader sparkles :) Taylor was very excited to see Baby Jasmine, and of course Daddy was there, too. She now weighs about 2 pounds 11 ounces and all bets are on as to whether she is going to be a chubby baby like her brother was. Everything looks great, and our next appointment is at 33 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! She will be as beautiful as Taylor!

Jennifer said...

I love this ultra sound picture! I so wish I would have done that with Jackson. Next time aroud I will be doing that for sure!

Jasmine, you are beautiful!